What is an aluminum circle for electronics?
Aluminum circle for electronics is one of the components used in electronic equipment, usually used for the connection or fixing of electronic components.
Aluminium circle usually have conductive properties and can be used for circuit connections and can also be used as a supporting structure for conductive plates.
The shape and size of the aluminium circle can be designed and manufactured according to specific application requirements, such as packaging chips, connecting circuit boards, fixing components, etc.
In addition, the lightness, ease of processing, and low cost of aluminum circles make them widely used in the electronics industry.
Aluminum circle for electronics
What alloy type is used for electronic aluminum circle
The aluminum alloy models commonly used for the electronic aluminium circles are pure aluminum or the 1000 series and 3000 series in the aluminium alloy series.
This is because these aluminium alloys have the characteristics of high electrical conductivity, good processing performance, and easy welding, and are very suitable for use in electronic components.
Among them, the 1000 series aluminium alloy has the characteristics of high purity, good plasticity, and low strength, and is often used to make high-precision electronic components; while the 3000 series aluminium alloy has a certain strength and good corrosion resistance, and is also used in electronic components. One of the commonly used aluminum alloy materials.
Mechanical properties of aluminium circle for electronics
|Tensile strength||60-150 MPa|
|Yield Strength||40-120 MPa|
|Impact toughness||1.5-2.5 J/cm2|
Properties of the aluminum circle:
Aluminum circle is suitable for many markets, including cookware, automotive and lighting industries, etc., thanks to good product characteristics:
- Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
- Strong mechanical properties
- High and homogeneous heat diffusion
- Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
- Good reflectivity
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Durability and resistance to corrosion
Aluminum Circles Process
Ingot/Master Alloys — Melting Furnace – Holding Furnace — D.C. Caster — Slab —- Scalper — Hot Rolling Mill – Cold Rolling Mill – Punching – Annealing Furnace — Final Inspection – Packing — Delivery
- Prepare the master alloys
- Melting furnace: put the alloys into the melting furnace
- D.C.cast aluminum ingot: To make the mother ingot
- Mill the aluminum ingot: to make the surface and side smooth
- Heating furnace
- Hot rolling mill: made the mother coil
- Colding rolling mill: the mother coil was rolled as the thickness you want to buy
- Punching process: become the size what you want
- Annealing furnace: change the temper
- Final inspection
- Packing: wooden case or wooden pallet
Assurance Below inspection will be done in the production.
- a. ray detection—RT;
- b. ultrasonic testing—UT;
- c. Magnetic Particle Testing-MT;
- d. penetration testing-PT;
- e. eddy current flaw detection-ET
1) Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks, and other defects which will interfere with use.
2) Surface without black line, clean-cut, periodic stain, roller printing defects, such as other gko internal Control standards.
Aluminum discs packing:
Aluminum circles can be packed by export standards, covering with brown paper and plastic film. Finally, the Aluminium Round is fixed on a wooden pallet/wooden case.
- Put the driers side the aluminum circle, keep the products dry and clean.
- Use clean plastic paper, pack the aluminium circle, keep good sealing.
- Use the snakeskin paper, pack the surface of the plastic paper, keep good sealing.
- Next, there are two ways of packaging: One way is wooden pallet packaging, using the crusty paper packing the surface; Another way is wooden case packaging, using the wooden case packing the surface.
- Finally, lay the steel belt on the wooden box’s surface, keeping the wooden box fastness and secure.
Aluminum circle of Henan Huawei Aluminum. meet the export standard. Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ needs. What’s more, a wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during delivery. There are two kinds of packaging, which are eye to wall or eye to the sky. Customers can choose either of them for their convenience. Generally speaking, there are 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 tons in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.
Why choose us?
In order to move with the times, HWALU keeps introducing the state of the art equipment and technique to improve its competitiveness. Always adhere to the business philosophy of quality as the center and customer first, to provide the highest quality aluminum disc circle series products to all parts of the world. More …