1100 Aluminum Disc Circles Overview
1100 aluminum circle is ordinary industrial pure aluminum with 99.0% aluminum content. It has good ductility, formability, weldability, and corrosion resistance; after anodic oxidation, its corrosion resistance can be further improved while obtaining a beautiful surface.
1100 Round Aluminum Circle Production Instructions
Our 1100 aluminum circle: Wide range of selection on circles’ size. Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors. Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality. We provide heavy gauge circles with thicknesses up to 40mm diameter up to 1800mm, which would meet all your needs. Our 1100 aluminum circle Thickness : 0.3mm-10mm,Temper: O, H12, H14,H16，H18。 As an 18 years professional aluminum circle aluminum disc manufacturer and supplier, we have excellent aluminum circle price and high quality aluminum circle round disc. Free samples and customization can be accepted. Our aluminum circle aluminum disc Production and delivery days are guaranteed. Surface printed is possible.
Aluminum Discs Specification Introduction
|Product||1100 Aluminum Circle|
|Temper||O, H12, H14, H18, and H24…|
|Lead Time||Within 30 days after receiving the deposit|
|Packing||Standard Exporting wooden pallets|
|Material||Using high-tech machinery utilizing premium grade Aluminium Coil. Customized according to the needs and demands of the clients these can be availed at different technical specifications.|
- surface: mill finish, bright finish embossed with five bar, stucco, diamond patterns.
- thickness: 0.3-350mm,
- width: 300-1950mm.
|Surface quality||free from the black line, oil stain, bright line, clean-cut, periodic stain, roller printing defects.|
|Application||aviation, marine, electric productions, trailer, machinery, construction. etc|
|Features||good corrosion resistance and excellent formability,|
|Standard||China Nation Standard GB 3880-2006, ASTM, EN|
Aluminum Circle Sheet Chemical Composition:
1100 Circles In Aluminum Specification:
- bright surface, no scratch
- deep drawing
- Customized packing ways are welcomed
- High quality
1100 Aluminum Circle Features:
♦ Aluminum circle aluminum disc Wide range of selection on circles’ size.
♦ Aluminum circle aluminum disc Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors.
♦ Aluminum circle aluminum disc Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality.
♦ Aluminum circle aluminum disc We provide heavy gauge circles with thicknesses up to 5mm diameter up to 1200mm, which would meet all your needs.
♦ Aluminum circle aluminum disc Anodizing Quality and Deep Drawing Quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
♦ Aluminum circle aluminum disc Well-Protected Packing.
♦Can be coated with aluminum fill
1100 Aluminum Material Disc Application:
1100 Aluminum circles are widely used in cookware, utensils, pans, pots, pressure cooker, food container circles, lampshades, lightings, and road signs for their excellent deep drawing property.
Aluminum circles can be processed by punching machines and spinning machines in cookware and lampshade processing. The finished products Made by aluminum circles have a smooth and bright surface and without burr or flashing.
Aluminum circles are the first choice for cookware manufacturers resulting from their stable property and good cost performance. aluminum circle for cookware, aluminum circle for crafts, aluminum cookie press discs.
Processed into aluminum circle blank/aluminum blank circle plates/
Properties of the aluminum circle:
Aluminum circle is suitable for many markets, including cookware, automotive and lighting industries, etc., thanks to good product characteristics:
- Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
- Strong mechanical properties
- High and homogeneous heat diffusion
- Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
- Good reflectivity
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Durability and resistance to corrosion
Aluminum Circles Process
Ingot/Master Alloys — Melting Furnace – Holding Furnace — D.C. Caster — Slab —- Scalper — Hot Rolling Mill – Cold Rolling Mill – Punching – Annealing Furnace — Final Inspection – Packing — Delivery
- Prepare the master alloys
- Melting furnace: put the alloys into the melting furnace
- D.C.cast aluminum ingot: To make the mother ingot
- Mill the aluminum ingot: to make the surface and side smooth
- Heating furnace
- Hot rolling mill: made the mother coil
- Colding rolling mill: the mother coil was rolled as the thickness you want to buy
- Punching process: become the size what you want
- Annealing furnace: change the temper
- Final inspection
- Packing: wooden case or wooden pallet
Assurance Below inspection will be done in the production.
- a. ray detection—RT;
- b. ultrasonic testing—UT;
- c. Magnetic Particle Testing-MT;
- d. penetration testing-PT;
- e. eddy current flaw detection-ET
1) Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks, and other defects which will interfere with use.
2) Surface without black line, clean-cut, periodic stain, roller printing defects, such as other gko internal Control standards.
Aluminum discs packing:
Aluminum circles can be packed by export standards, covering with brown paper and plastic film. Finally, the Aluminium Round is fixed on a wooden pallet/wooden case.
- Put the driers side the aluminum circle, keep the products dry and clean.
- Use clean plastic paper, pack the aluminium circle, keep good sealing.
- Use the snakeskin paper, pack the surface of the plastic paper, keep good sealing.
- Next, there are two ways of packaging: One way is wooden pallet packaging, using the crusty paper packing the surface; Another way is wooden case packaging, using the wooden case packing the surface.
- Finally, lay the steel belt on the wooden box’s surface, keeping the wooden box fastness and secure.
Aluminum circle of Henan Huawei Aluminum. meet the export standard. Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ needs. What’s more, a wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during delivery. There are two kinds of packaging, which are eye to wall or eye to the sky. Customers can choose either of them for their convenience. Generally speaking, there are 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 tons in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.
Why choose us?
In order to move with the times, HWALU keeps introducing the state of the art equipment and technique to improve its competitiveness. Always adhere to the business philosophy of quality as the center and customer first, to provide the highest quality aluminum disc circle series products to all parts of the world. More …