1060 Aluminum Circle
1060 aluminum alloy is one of the 1000 series aluminum alloys, and the 1060 series aluminum wafer means that the aluminum content of the wafer must be more than 99.6%.
The aluminum circle aluminum disc is one of the deep-processing products of the aluminum sheet&plate. Aluminum Circle is called aluminum disk, aluminum cake, aluminum dicks, aluiminum round plate, aluminum disc, and aluminum circle round sheet. They were named by their shape is a circle and their alloy is aluminum.
It is processed through various production processes such as smelting, casting, hot rolling, cold rolling, and heat treatment. In the production process, appropriate alloying elements are added to the aluminum raw material for remelting. It has excellent characteristics such as lightweight, polishing, heat transfer, and electrical conductivity, processing performance, and corrosion resistance.
Common models are 1050 1060 1060/o 1100 1050a, etc.
1) Aluminum circle Alloy: 1060
2) Aluminum circle Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32
3) Aluminum circle Thickness: 0.30-10.00mm
4) Aluminum circle Diameter: 100-980mm
5) Aluminum circle’s Dimensions can be produced according to clients’ specifications
6) Aluminum circle has Good plasticity, conductivity
7) Aluminum circle Generally used in industrial and construction application
1060 Aluminum Disc features:
Aluminum circle disc Wide range of selection on circles’ size.
Aluminum circle disc Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors.
Aluminum circle disc Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality.
Aluminum circle disc We provide heavy gauge circles with thicknesses up to 5mm diameter up to 1200mm, which would meet all your needs.
Aluminum circle disc Anodizing Quality and Deep Drawing Quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
Aluminum circle disc Well-Protected Packing.
1060 Aluminum Circle specification:
|1060||Excellent in forming, welding, and corrosion resistance though lacking the strength||Kitchen Appliances, Reflector Panel, Traffic Sign, Decorative Products, Conductive Material, Construction Material, Electrical Appliances, etc|
1060 Aluminum Circle chemical composition:
1060 Aluminum Circle Application:
Our 1060 aluminum circle aluminum disc can be used in the production of a variety of cookware products, such as for deep drawing cooking pot、spinning quality for kitchen utensils、for aluminum Nonstick cookware、for cookware bottom、for non-stick cookware、for non-stick pan、for non-stick pan、for kitchenware, etc. aluminum circle for cookware, aluminum circle for crafts.
Properties of the aluminum circle:
Aluminum circle is suitable for many markets, including cookware, automotive and lighting industries, etc., thanks to good product characteristics:
- Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
- Strong mechanical properties
- High and homogeneous heat diffusion
- Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
- Good reflectivity
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Durability and resistance to corrosion
Aluminum Circles Process
Ingot/Master Alloys — Melting Furnace – Holding Furnace — D.C. Caster — Slab —- Scalper — Hot Rolling Mill – Cold Rolling Mill – Punching – Annealing Furnace — Final Inspection – Packing — Delivery
- Prepare the master alloys
- Melting furnace: put the alloys into the melting furnace
- D.C.cast aluminum ingot: To make the mother ingot
- Mill the aluminum ingot: to make the surface and side smooth
- Heating furnace
- Hot rolling mill: made the mother coil
- Colding rolling mill: the mother coil was rolled as the thickness you want to buy
- Punching process: become the size what you want
- Annealing furnace: change the temper
- Final inspection
- Packing: wooden case or wooden pallet
Assurance Below inspection will be done in the production.
- a. ray detection—RT;
- b. ultrasonic testing—UT;
- c. Magnetic Particle Testing-MT;
- d. penetration testing-PT;
- e. eddy current flaw detection-ET
1) Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks, and other defects which will interfere with use.
2) Surface without black line, clean-cut, periodic stain, roller printing defects, such as other gko internal Control standards.
Aluminum discs packing:
Aluminum circles can be packed by export standards, covering with brown paper and plastic film. Finally, the Aluminium Round is fixed on a wooden pallet/wooden case.
- Put the driers side the aluminum circle, keep the products dry and clean.
- Use clean plastic paper, pack the aluminium circle, keep good sealing.
- Use the snakeskin paper, pack the surface of the plastic paper, keep good sealing.
- Next, there are two ways of packaging: One way is wooden pallet packaging, using the crusty paper packing the surface; Another way is wooden case packaging, using the wooden case packing the surface.
- Finally, lay the steel belt on the wooden box’s surface, keeping the wooden box fastness and secure.
Aluminum circle of Henan Huawei Aluminum. meet the export standard. Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ needs. What’s more, a wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during delivery. There are two kinds of packaging, which are eye to wall or eye to the sky. Customers can choose either of them for their convenience. Generally speaking, there are 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 tons in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.
Why choose us?
In order to move with the times, HWALU keeps introducing the state of the art equipment and technique to improve its competitiveness. Always adhere to the business philosophy of quality as the center and customer first, to provide the highest quality aluminum disc circle series products to all parts of the world. More …