1070 Alloy Aluminum Disc Circle Paraphrase
1070 aluminum is a 1000 series aluminum alloy and is industrial pure aluminum commonly used for forging products for primary forming. It’s a forged alloy type, itself has good corrosion resistance, is a better brazing alloy.
1070 Aluminum Circle Specification
Temper: O, H111, H112, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26
production treatment: cold rolled or hot rolled.
Smooth surface: smooth and bright surface, no flow lines, slightly oiled to prevent white rust.
Cutting edge: neat cutting edge no burrs.
1070 aluminum circles quality
The aluminum disc is completely free of white rust, oil spots, and other stains. The product has no roll marks, edge damage, bends, dents, holes, broken lines, scratches, and other product surface and invisible defects, and there is no coil setting.
Aluminum Circle Disk Characteristics
- Good cold forming, 35%-40% elongation
- Excellent stability
- Strong malleability
- Low density, light, and easy to process
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
- Super corrosion resistance
- Good machinability can be used for all kinds of welding
1070 Aluminum Disc Circles Applications
- Can be made into a mirror aluminum circle.
- Aluminium disc for lighting.
- Colored coated Aluminum disc circles
- Circle aluminum tray for food
Properties of the aluminum circle:
Aluminum circle is suitable for many markets, including cookware, automotive and lighting industries, etc., thanks to good product characteristics:
- Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
- Strong mechanical properties
- High and homogeneous heat diffusion
- Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
- Good reflectivity
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Durability and resistance to corrosion
Aluminum Circles Process
Ingot/Master Alloys — Melting Furnace – Holding Furnace — D.C. Caster — Slab —- Scalper — Hot Rolling Mill – Cold Rolling Mill – Punching – Annealing Furnace — Final Inspection – Packing — Delivery
- Prepare the master alloys
- Melting furnace: put the alloys into the melting furnace
- D.C.cast aluminum ingot: To make the mother ingot
- Mill the aluminum ingot: to make the surface and side smooth
- Heating furnace
- Hot rolling mill: made the mother coil
- Colding rolling mill: the mother coil was rolled as the thickness you want to buy
- Punching process: become the size what you want
- Annealing furnace: change the temper
- Final inspection
- Packing: wooden case or wooden pallet
Assurance Below inspection will be done in the production.
- a. ray detection—RT;
- b. ultrasonic testing—UT;
- c. Magnetic Particle Testing-MT;
- d. penetration testing-PT;
- e. eddy current flaw detection-ET
1) Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks, and other defects which will interfere with use.
2) Surface without black line, clean-cut, periodic stain, roller printing defects, such as other gko internal Control standards.
Aluminum discs packing:
Aluminum circles can be packed by export standards, covering with brown paper and plastic film. Finally, the Aluminium Round is fixed on a wooden pallet/wooden case.
- Put the driers side the aluminum circle, keep the products dry and clean.
- Use clean plastic paper, pack the aluminium circle, keep good sealing.
- Use the snakeskin paper, pack the surface of the plastic paper, keep good sealing.
- Next, there are two ways of packaging: One way is wooden pallet packaging, using the crusty paper packing the surface; Another way is wooden case packaging, using the wooden case packing the surface.
- Finally, lay the steel belt on the wooden box’s surface, keeping the wooden box fastness and secure.
Aluminum circle of Henan Huawei Aluminum. meet the export standard. Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ needs. What’s more, a wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during delivery. There are two kinds of packaging, which are eye to wall or eye to the sky. Customers can choose either of them for their convenience. Generally speaking, there are 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 tons in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.
Why choose us?
In order to move with the times, HWALU keeps introducing the state of the art equipment and technique to improve its competitiveness. Always adhere to the business philosophy of quality as the center and customer first, to provide the highest quality aluminum disc circle series products to all parts of the world. More …